Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Fun...


Prankers!






Me and Karlie


The first Girls Camp... Hike


Me and Bobbi



Nerd Alert!!!


Best Friends! Me and Sierra


All the kiddos at Rexburg Temple



Ellie & I having fun w/ the camera outside of the Rexburg Temple




My Sunburn



Abram & Me




Me and Abbers


Allie & I



So I told myself I would be really good at blogging and that didn't work out too well! So i'm gonna tell all of you... I'm going to try my hardest to do really good at blogging! Ha... Well this summer has been a great one! I have met so many new people in my ward and made new friends outside of church too! The summer started off with the Martinsen family visiting us! I was so excited for them to come and we really did have a blast! Mariah started school here and I just love having her so close. :) After, my friend Allie came up and she got to spend a day with me and we had so much fun! I love her to death! :) Then we went camping with my Grandpa down in Escalante. I was not too excited about the idea of camping, but we went fourwheeling and just had a blast! Except getting sunburned! Next was the big Johnsen Family Reunion! I LOVE family reunions with the Johnsen's!!! And of course it was a blast just laughing and playing games and getting to know each other again! ha... Then I had a little break until Girl's Camp with my old ward! We went up to Heber at a nice campground and went boating. It was just a blast!! I learned how to surf and I got to know so many more girls! I just really enjoyed being with everyone up there! My camp award fit me so well! I got the CLUTSY Sweetheart award! haha... The clutsy part just fit me perfectly. The last night we pulled pranks! Ha we put all the camp chairs (still sitting up) on top of the bathroom roof, we poked holes in the tablecloths saying, "You just got pranked haha!" We took spray cheese and crackers and put them around the tires of some of the leader's cars! It was the funniest thing! :) haha... Then I had a break for a week until it was time for my ward's Girl's Camp. Now this did not sound fun to me whatsoever. I was just dreading it, but that i've gone i'm so glad I went! I was a YCL this year and I loved the feeling of being one of the older girls and in charge! I got to know all the girls so much better, and every single one of them are just adorable and fun! All the little beehives were just so excited the whole time! The second day up there a big hail storm came through so all activities were canceled and we just had ward time all day and we all just loved being with each other! It was defiantely something that changed my opinion about my ward! Now at this camp my award was the... Creative Caterpillar! Apparently something happened and i'm creative now!! :) And that brings me to now. I am getting ready for my Uncle's wedding! I am so happy for him and I love his soon to be wife!

1 comment:

Mariah Payne said...

so glad you have been able to have such a fun summer and that I have been a small part of it:) love you so much!!