Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's been awhile...

I have been meaning to post for quite some time, but i keep making up excuses not to. I need to be better! Since my last post i have started school, quit dance, started piano lessons, got a fire pit, met some new people, been sick, and so much more that i just can't remember or not important enough to blog about. Anyways, I changed my mind about what school i was going to at the last minute. I went out on a limb and went to the school that i only knew maybe 8 people that go there. I was so nervous, but knew that it would be worth it to go to a school where i knew more people. The first day was good. I met some people right away and just reached out to so many people. The second day was better, but i was a little in shock when i walked into one of my classes. I walked into a class full of special needs students. I knew i had taken a peer tutoring class that allowed me to work with special needs kids, but didn't know that would be the whole class. There were only about 8 peer tutors and A LOT of special needs students. They are hilarious though. I all of boyfriends and girlfriends and one of them is as sassy as can be. That class is defiantely not easy because it's like babysitting, but the kids are great. I am in the class that helps with special olympics, so it's kinda like another gym class (which isn't my favorite) but i am glad i have the opportunity to help with the kids. The teachers in there have a special spirit about them, along with the kids. The teachers couldn't ask for a better job. They love the kids so much and know exactly how to treat them. By the way, if anyone needs a swimsuit or any new clothes check out shade clothing. They are going out of business. Normally they are really expensive. I usually spend around 50 to 60 bucks on a swimsuit, but last night my mom got one for 15 dollars. Their clothes are super cheap now too, but didn't used to be! They have a super cute style that i absolutely love.

1 comment:

Mariah Payne said...

Glad to see you posted Tay! You will do great in the Peer Tutoring class. Love you so much!