Friday, October 29, 2010

Constant cramps, but I'm not giving up my cheese...

So in the month or so I have been noticing that everytime I eat/drink any dairy I get really sick to my stomach. I told my mom what was going on, so i tried out Soymilk. It is definately NOT my favorite. It defiantely helped! Then i noticed that cheese didn't affect me and i was just so ever happy. Well it does now! :( I will not give it up though! ha. This all means that i am most likely Lactosse Intolerant though!!

Update on my life... Well nothing really! That is why i never really blog! I say during every post that i need to be better at blogging, but i never make time for it! I will think of good posts and try to start posting once a week! :) This weekend is a long weekend.
Tomorrow: Halloween (For Mormon's) Natalie is here so we will hang out with her. Maybe do some shopping with Miah, Whit and Benson. Dress up and go out with friends!
Sunday: Church and then off to my cabin with the Bennetts
Monday: Hang out at the cabin! No school!
Tuesday: I get to miss school and we will come home from the cabin later afternoon!
This weekend should be really fun! I made some really cute headbands the other night! That will be my next post! They are super cheap and easy to make! And ADORABLE!!

4 comments:

Whitney Ann said...

Tay! You blogged!! :) This is a good one. haha...NEVER give up the cheese! Sounds like your next few days will be super fun! Love you

Tara said...

oh I am sorry to hear you can't have regular milk, although Soy Milk comes in vanilla falvor too and it is pretty good. You might want to try that. Cheese is a tough one though, not any great substitutes for the real thing!
I am excited to see the cute headbands you made. Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas :)

I love you. Thanks for taking good care of my girl.

-Aunt Tara

Mariah Payne said...

Tay I can't believe you posted and I haven't seen it till now! (Probably bc I usually assume there will never be anything new on your blog:) Im excited for this weekend... Love you!

Shiela Campbell said...

Are you coming this weekend??? Nana needs help with cookies and blogs!!!! I am expecting you Sat. am and want you thru Sunday. SO am I going to get what I want?????