Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Jars + Barf-a-Rama= An Amazing Night


Negative:
I miss Mariah!!! :(
I am in School until Wednesday while most of my friends and cousins aren't.
I have a friend visiting from New Mexico who I can't see for awhile becuase of school and I'm dying.
One of the Special Needs girl's pooped her pants
It is so cold, but not snowing so we won't have a White Christmas.
I was supposed to have my braces off by now, but my Orthodontist changed his mind

Positive:
I get to spend the night with Whit on Wednesday
I get to go Ice Skating with my friends on Wednesday
I get to work with the Special Needs kids who I love so much!
I only have one more thing to buy for Christmas and i'm done with my whole family!! YEAHHH! I don't know how my mom does all of us.
I have a warm home
I didn't have any homework tonight
I just ate a huge meal at Chuck-a-Rama with the whole family
I have a cute outfit to wear to school tomorrow
I have a younger sister in YW's with me now
Christmas is almost here
I have a wonderful family
I can play Christmas songs on the piano now
etc......


Tonight we went and delivered our Christmas Jars with the Family (on my mom's side) and it was such a good experience like usual. We went and ate first and then went caroling and gave out our jars. This year we had certain people we gave it to and i loved it. Today I have been pretty grumpy about still being in school and such, but as we went out tonight I realized that I need to be more positive aboout all the positive things I listed and more. I am so blessed to live in a warm home with a good family and in a safe neighborhood. I am so happy that we get the chance to do the Christmas Jar every year. It brings so much joy to the McLelland Family.

Thank you Nana for this wonderful idea! It has really touched our family!

4 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

Glad the Christmas jars turned out good again! I miss you too! Oh also glad to see you trying to be more positive... I think we can all do better on that, including me. Love you!

lora said...

hey tay tay!! i love your post! i am so glad you are having fun. i am so greatful those things too. and i wish i could be in utah with you guys for christmas!! i miss you and love youso much!! tell ellie congragulations for young womens!!

Tara said...

HI there Taylor....thank you for letting us have Mariah back for a few months! I know she will miss you and Whitney a lot but hopefully we can keep her happy here with us too! ha ha
I love you so much. Enjoy having Ellie in YW with you. These will be special years for both of you.

Unknown said...

Glad Christmas jars was fun. So weird to think that it is so cold there. I miss you so much. Look on my blog i wrote about you. abramface.blog.com make sure you DONT'T go to blogspot.

Love,
abram